I've been searching for a new undereye concealer.
I have two that work but are way too light.
I want something to match me or slightly lighter.
I've had this ELF Complete Coverage Concealer Palette for a while now, it was featured in my ELF haul.
I did not like it. It seemed dry, waxy, it would crease and barely did anything.
I have changed my mind.
Yesterday, I was just testing this out and it worked SO WELL.
- I start with a clean and moisturized face.
- Then, I apply ELF Eyelid Primer under my eye where I'll be applying the concealer.
- Next I apply the shade of concealer on the very left
- I layer this, maybe 2-3 times, gently patting it in.
- Then I pat on a powder to set it in place
- & I go on with the rest of my face makeup etc.
I was very surprised with how well it concealed my dark circles. I don't have bad dark circles but I feel like I look so tired, being a full student and mom. I don't get enough rest.
There's a major difference. AND I only noticed slight creasing once and patted it to blend it back out and I was fine for the rest of the day. So I'm loving this routine and this will be my new routine, however I am curious to try the Milani Secret Cover Concealer.
mark. That's Deep Purifying Gel Cleanser
mark. See Things Clearly Brightening Moisturizer
ELF Eyelid Primer
ELF Complete Coverage Concealer Palette in Medium
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation in Tan
Anyways, let me know what you guys think, also what are your concealer routines?